Hi There, I am new.....

Hi everyone. I am new here. I have 6 year old fraternal twins and am pregnant with a girl who's duedate is supposed to be Dec24th. I've had an extremely stressful pregnancy, had a cerclage, spent 6 weeks in the hospital and I have been home for 4 weeks now and just was taken off bedrest. I go Monday to have my cerclage taken out (I'll be 36 weeks 5 days) and I am hoping I go into labor mid 37th week. I am so over this pregnancy, looking f orward to "moving on" with my life. Just wanted to stop by and say "HI".

stamegg1

Asked by stamegg1 at 12:02 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well Hello and welcome to CafeMom! I hope your delivery goes well.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:07 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I too am new to cafe mom, just thought I would say good luck and I hope your little one arrives soon for you! I too have had a stressfull pregnancy and am due on Dec. 25......I have had enough and am ready for him to come out any time now!! lol! I guess they arrive when they feel ready....hopefully for us its sooner rather than later!
    missrayanne

Answer by missrayanne at 12:24 PM on Nov. 29, 2008