Miscarriage again or what? adult content

OK. i had a miscarriage in the beginning of January. It was early, only like about 5 weeks or so. My last period was Feb 28th. I can go anywhere from 28-30 days between periods. So that would put me starting anywhere from March 27-29. I was waking up tired, with a backache (which i have not done anything different with my sleeping), and sick to my stomach since March 21st or so. I had to eat to make my stomach feel better but within a couple of hours i would go right back feeling sick.. so i would do that all day long. I started bleeding at 10pm on March 31st very lightly (like a pinky color). The next day it started out like that too but got darker as the day went by. I noticed that i was having clots and tissue like stuff coming out in my blood (which i had with my miscarriage so i was thinking i had one again). Today being day #3 its the same darkness but now i noticed 2 different things this time. When i wiped i would get blood and some clear snot-like stuff mixed together. Later I was also noticing small brown spots (which is old blood, but never got anything like that before not in spots). I havent tested yet because i am scared to find out that i miscarried again. I know it was early the last time but it killed me. I cried for days! Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. The only differences that i see between this one and the miscarriage is the increase in sex drive and sore boobs (both i had with the first miscarriage). Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Maybe it isnt a miscarriage and just the rest of the old blood and what not from the previous miscarriage. I am truly sorry about your loss. I had a miscarriage between my 2 girls at 11wks and it took me months to get over it :(
    dolphingoddess

Answer by dolphingoddess at 10:26 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• It could be that yur body is still trying to get regulated and back to normal. I just had to have a D&C last week after we did not find a heartbeat on the second ultrasound. My doctor said that it would take up to 3 menstrual cycles for my body to return to normal. He also said to be sure and wait this long before getting pregnant again so that the baby would have a good stable place to implant in the uterus. If you are still having problems and bleeding more than normal than make an appointment with your Dr and get checked out. If it stops the try and use some sort of protection for a month or two so your bady will have a better chance of supporting a pregnancy. I hope things go well for you.
    berryhappy1971

Answer by berryhappy1971 at 10:31 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Whos to say if you are having another miscarriage or not. I know how saddened and frustrated you are sitting there wondering if you are or not. Unfortunatley time will tell, until then, lean on that man of yours. I know my doctor recommended to wait atleast a good healthy period before you try again. If there is anything abnormal about it (more bleeding, last longer etc) you wait until the next one or until its normal again. Sorry for your loss. :(
    NewMomAt39

Answer by NewMomAt39 at 10:36 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• i had 3
    nicolia

Answer by nicolia at 11:40 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• it really does take a few cycles to get things back to normal and each pregnancy/mc can change your cycles a bit. So what use to be normal for you may no longer be true. So sory to hear about your loss
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 11:09 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• sorry to hear your loss... going threw a similar situation but am waiting to hear back from my doctors but as everyone has said it could just be your body's way of getting back to normal but i know it's gonna hurt but you might wanna test and then depending on the result see your doctor i'm not trying to be a cold witch but i just worry to much
    proudmommy_0811

Answer by proudmommy_0811 at 11:20 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• yeah i am planning on getting a home test today to see if it even comes out positive! Yeah i know i do worry too alot!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:22 AM on Apr. 3, 2011