• In the Spotlight:

Have you ever slept with your friends man or wanted to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• NO & NO. and if your asking this because you want to or did then your a bad person and shouldn't be given any respect.
    Anonymous

• no no and heck no. First of all, I would never. Second of all, most of my friends husbands are kind of gross to me, maybe its because my friends tell me stuff about them or whatever, but I have no attraction for any of them.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 12:34 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Not once.
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 12:38 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• OMG. Never ever. That is so disrespectful.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 1:03 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY GOING TO SLEEP WITH THIS ASSHOLE, I HOPE THAT THE TWO OF YOU GET AN INCURABLE CASE OF CRABS .
    Anonymous

• No thats JUST NASTY ...........GO GET YOUR OWN PEICE OF MEAT AND LEAVE THINGS THAT DON'T BELONG TO YOU ALONE !
    Anonymous

• Yes. I have. I felt a little bad but if he would do that anyway then they arent even that close and he clearly wouldnt be good to her. You are kinda doing hera favor. My best friend forgave me after like 2 days although we both hate the man now. lol
    Anonymous

• Yes I have but I was also 16 and stupid. Now that I'm 27 I would never act on something like that even if I had thought about it.
    Anonymous

• I wont unless my bf becomes best friends with Mike Rowe in the near future
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:15 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Nope!! I did have a nightmare of sleeping with his BF. He laughed so hard about that. But no I haven't ever slept with any of his friends nor had the desire to.

munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:22 PM on Nov. 29, 2008