• In the Spotlight:

Feeling sore!!!

Im 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant and im feeling different today. i have a bit soreness on the two side of my belly, is this normal? i have never felt this before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• my guess is your stretching ligaments and things your uterus is growing I am pregnant with my 2nd right now and I had those pains with both children although it was much worse with this one my obgyn just looked at me and smiled and said welcome to pregnancy again mama lol
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 11:15 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I was sore everywhere for the first month. I had cramping like my period as well. The doctor told me it's normal because your uterus is spreading. However, if it's sharp stabbing pains or pain that cripples you call the doctor. It was right around 4 weeks my back, chest, legs, etc all got sore, your body is adjusting.
    morthanjustamom

Answer by morthanjustamom at 11:30 PM on Jul. 9, 2008