Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps


So I'm on Facebook and a little girl that I used to babysit, that is now 13 years old, posted "At home drunk as ever with Jessica".... OMG seriously!?!?! Their mom just lets them do whatever they want... The girl got caught with a 17 year old guy and the mom said its okay he is a nice boy!! She is flippin 13 years old!!!!!!!!! I just wish someone would report them before this CHILD ends up pregant or on drugs if not already! They have a 10 year old that they treat the same way! This upsets me so much I mean this is a very bright and beautiful girl and is following the same path as her mom! UGH!

Wouldnt this upset you?
Would you do anything about it?


Asked by HannahLee87 at 10:37 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

Level 10 (434 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (12)
  • Yeah, that pretty much is disgusting to me. Its just one of those things about the world/life that will always happen in some form, and that I will never understand. Technically, you could report it, but whether you do something is up to you. I honestly don't know what I would do in that situation.

    Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 10:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

  • I'd do the screen shots & report.

    Answer by shynu at 11:06 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

  • Well, if you really wanted to do something you could call law enforcement, & use screenshots of the inappropriate status as evidence of neglect....technically. But it's ultimately the parent's job to do what she wishes with her child.

    Answer by EdwinsMommy at 10:39 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

  • omg, My sdaughter is 13. I got a call from my cousin and he was telling me that this 15 yr old boy next door was saying he had sex with her. let me just say, we loaded up and went to hubs ex's house. It was not a pretty sight that night. What ended up after questioning her for a couple hours, that boys story kept changing everytime we talked to him. i mean it went from they had sex 1 time to 2 times, and he had spent the night with my Sson, well it went from 2 nights to 3 then to 4. There are more holes in his story and hers has been the same the whole time.
    I would probably report it.

    Answer by Angela_1974 at 10:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

  • Yes, it would bother me. Not sure what I would do about it.

    Answer by skittles1108 at 10:44 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

  • you must be talking about my old neighbours they had habit of leaving their kids at home doing drugs drinking beer and parting all night long

    Answer by dutchcanadain at 3:23 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

  • you can report them

    Answer by brypmom at 9:36 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

  • I would report them for child neglect, and depending on where you live, statutory rape, since her bf is 17 and she is under legal age fr consent.

    Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 10:05 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

  • Three words........Child Protective Services

    Answer by 4theloveofTink at 10:48 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

  • You can call CPS and report it.

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:34 PM on Apr. 3, 2011