How does pre-ejaculatory fluid work? adult content

I am aware that men have 'pre-cum' but what I'm curious about is how it happens. I was taught in health and biology class that the precum usually emits during the beginning of sex, but I have noticed that some men will be 'dripping' during foreplay and definitely during oral sex.

Does the pre-ejaculatory liquid flow the whole time you are having sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Health

• The pre-ejaculate acts to ready the penis for sperm to pass through during the climax of intercourse. It can therefore 'drip out' during the entire session of intercourse as the penal passage ways are lubricated for sperm transference.
    EdwinsMommy

Answer by EdwinsMommy at 10:53 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• yes its happens when a man is turned on
    nicolia

Answer by nicolia at 11:02 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Yes, that is what it is, and It can drip out the entire time you are having sex. Not just humans do it...all mammals. The most comical way I can think of to put it is that it is biological foolery...It is more potent than the ejaculate that comes with orgasm...and is designed by nature to ensure reproduction is possible even if the "girl gets away" LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:03 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Yes, it can happen the whole time from beginning to actual orgasm/ejaculation.. It is used as a "neutralizer". Also, most pre cum has little to no semen in it at all.. Read up on it, from a reliable source not someone else asking a similar question..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:48 AM on Apr. 3, 2011