Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Light bulb for a moving picture light??

Has anyone ever replaced a bulb for a moving picture light? They are those lights that have like fish or etc. and the picture moves in a circle around the whole piece.
For what the bulb looks like dont think I've ever seen anything at the stores.

Answer Question

Asked by bizima4 at 10:44 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Shopping

Level 15 (2,172 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • you might have to order it.

    Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:47 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

  • Go to Lowe's or Home Depot They have them bring the old one. The people at the store know which one to replace it wih

    Answer by vbruno at 11:36 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.