How many of you loved Grey's Anatomy the musical?

I loved it! I didn't expect much since I'm not into musicals but I loved it. I had no idea that Dr. Torres along with a few others were that good. I now know that Sara Ramirez won a Tony. So, what did you ladies think of it?

msfila1980

Asked by msfila1980 at 11:07 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I liked it.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 11:09 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Grey's is my favorite show, I have not seen that episode yet and I am not too excited about it. I heard from many people on FB that it was horrible!! I so look forward to that show, I LOVE IT SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! I was just about to watch it actually, normally I would have been all over it as soon as my son was asleep but a good friend of mine on FB said it really sucked! I am a big fan of musicals (live plays and the movies made from them and vice-versa), but I HATE when they make episodes of series (especially a great dramatic series like Grey's) musical, I can already picture it and I am disgusted!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:17 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I bawled like a little baby!
    Honestly, I think other shows should leave the singing to Glee, but it was... interesting. I kinda wished I could've heard the dialogue they were singing over a little better... so I could've done without it, for the most part.
    Haven't cried like that during Grey's for awhile!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 11:45 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I'm sorry i wasn't to into it and I've watch every greys anatomy I hope they won't try singing again
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 11:48 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• i LOVED it. most of them sang really well. i still have some of the songs stuck in my head. hahah.
    bouncingsoul

Answer by bouncingsoul at 12:20 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I personally liked it and so did my husband. There are a few actors/actresses on greys that used to perform on broadway which helped a lot. Its not like they are going to sing every episode and for anyone who watches House they just did a musical on that show to. Greg House was also on broadway and was very good..
    crgarcia294

Answer by crgarcia294 at 12:30 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I didn't care for it at all, leave the show the way it was meant to be and leave the singing shows to Glee.
    mlgrob57

Answer by mlgrob57 at 12:59 AM on Apr. 3, 2011