Does anybody miss the old McDonalds chocolate shake?

I have recently been informed of how "sub-par" this new sh*t is. Apparently the change was approximately 18 months ago?

This is a question from my LP.

I don't know how important this is. I don't like that they put the cherry in, but I really don't see the difference.

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:12 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• They went ULTRA cheap on the mix from a new supplier. They REALLY need to change it back. Even the vanilla ones suck. And not in a good way. LOL
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:19 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• i hate the new ones i just wish mdonalds would just go back old school with a cheeseburger and fries and regular milk shakes
    nicolia

Answer by nicolia at 11:16 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• this is too funny. my family was just talking about this today. theyre so dumb! the first time wegot one I went through the drive thru for my mom and i was like uh is this chocolate or that coffee one? and theyre like um its chocolate? l ike i was stupid lol im like wtf is with this crap this isn't starbucks
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 11:45 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Yes! I want the old ones back.. I also wish that every mcds did the shamrock shakes.. I was really lookin forward to those this past month and didn't get to have any cuz my area doesn't sell them =(
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 11:23 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I like it. I love cherry's and for some reason it tastes like brownies to me now lol. So, I like it more then the old one. I haven't tried the new vanilla, so Idk about it.

MoreMia

Answer by MoreMia at 1:25 AM on Apr. 4, 2011