Why was I bleeding pink blood a week in a half after my period?

I've been feeling like not the normal me 2 weeks ago my period came out of nowhere and a week in a half later i bleed pink blood for two days and been having cloudy white discharge ever since...sometimes I feel like im on my period and feeling strange. I havent went to the doctor's yet and I should go soon...I dont know what to do and kind of scared

ImTryingToo

Asked by ImTryingToo at 11:24 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Is it a lot? Can it be mistaken for blood in your pee? Are you on birth control? Some birth control can cause spotting.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 11:34 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Is it possible that you could be pregnant? With my first I felt like I was going to start my period for a week before getting a positive preg. Test. I also agree with the PP as well. Is it possible you mistaked where the blood is coming from?
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:52 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I personally would call my doctor just to be sure just because I am a worry wart about everything...but if you want an answer before you get in touch with your doctors you can always by a home pregnancy test and test yourself
    I hope this helps you
    proudmommy_0811

Answer by proudmommy_0811 at 10:55 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• i dont know almost three weeks ago i took a home pregnancy test but it was negative but everythang is out of wack. The discharge is not as much now but having cramps but thanks for the help..time for the doctors.
    ImTryingToo

Comment by ImTryingToo (original poster) at 4:12 PM on Apr. 3, 2011