14 and TTC

Hello ladies, im new here. And I would like to introduce myself!... My name is Kimberlea.
So, I'm 14 and I'm trying to concieve my first baby with my boyfriend. we have sex everynight (unprotected of course) but nothing seems to be going right! Im getting so frustrated because this is so disapointing for me! I want a little baby girl to hold and to love for the rest of her life! It will be such an exciting journy.
but Ladies, I need some help here! How long did it take for you to concieve your first baby!

Kimberlea89

Asked by Kimberlea89 at 12:23 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• You are 14 and looking to conceive? Are you and BF entirely self sufficient financially, live on your own, pay your own health insurance, have a car and insurance, etc. etc etc? Please tell me that you can fully take care of yourselves before you decide to bring another life into this world.
    Life is hard enough for a teenager....give yourself a chance to live your own life before taking on an 18 year responsibility.
    Anonymous

• Your stupid.
    Anonymous

• Why am I stupid? That was just very rude of you. Grow up. Gz's
    Kimberlea89

Answer by Kimberlea89 at 12:29 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• This is a fake question people....just another troll.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:29 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• You're too young. Wait a couple more years please.
    DeathBat

Answer by DeathBat at 12:30 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Grow up? You're 14 years old...and want a baby?! You need to grow up before having a baby. You ARE a baby!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:30 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Your profile says you are seperated and that your intimate with your step dad. TROLL
    Anonymous

• It's a troll, don't bother.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:30 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Your telling me to grow up and your a 14 year old trying to get pregnant and you sleep with your S D?
    Anonymous

• I dont SLEEP withhim, we are just kind of intimate. like hugging, kissing, etc.

and what is a troll?
    Kimberlea89

Answer by Kimberlea89 at 12:31 PM on Nov. 29, 2008