A little bit of blood mixed with discharge (TMI)

Today i wiped a couple of times and i saw a streak of red blood mixed with discharge it wasnt alot of it and i was having cramping in my lower part of my stomach not to bad but its still kind of worried me i called L&D to let them know whats going on cus my doctor doesnt have a doctor on call so i called and they just told me to go in but my husband dont wanna take me cus hes says there not gonna do anything for me just check the baby and send me home my cramping has subsided and so has the blood with the discharge so i dont really know what that was all about im 16 weeks and 1 day any advice ladies so i can ease my mind .

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 11:38 PM on Apr. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• urinary tract infection
    nicolia

Answer by nicolia at 11:39 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• I would go in. It's better to get checked and them tell you nothing is wrong than to sit at home and have it be something bad.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 11:40 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• When was your last internal exam? Everytime I got one, I would cramp and have spotting. I also did this after sex.

I would say that as long as you are not doing more than a spot here or there, that you and baby are probably fine.

However, listen to your mom intuition. It is usually right. So, if you feel that you need to go, then go! Husband isn't having this baby, you are and you are the most important thing.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:40 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Jademom07 ,my last internal exam was 2 weeks ago .
    alexia_09

Comment by alexia_09 (original poster) at 11:42 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• That actually happened to me at 11 weeks. Doc said I had lost my mucus plug, but said it was regenerating itself ( I didn't even know that could happen) I would get check out by your doc just in case and if the cramping continues head to the hospital.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:49 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Oh, IDK lady... I was gonna say it was your mucous plug, but since you're only 16 weeks, I doubt it. Good luck!
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 9:12 PM on Apr. 3, 2011