What type of sling do you recommend?

I bought a Seven Sling before my LO was born, but once I used it it SUCKED! Luckily, I only paid shipping for it. I want to buy a new sling, but afraid of it not working either.... What do you recommend? I have heard moby slings work great.

bentleysmommy11

Asked by bentleysmommy11 at 12:07 AM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Moby are the ones that I've also heard are fantastic....I'm getting one myself soon :)
    EdwinsMommy

Answer by EdwinsMommy at 12:08 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I love the moby. I've used it since DS2 was a couple of weeks old and still can use it and he's 6 months. But, I made my own and it was so easy.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 12:21 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Moby slings are amazing and very easy to use.
    crgarcia294

Answer by crgarcia294 at 12:21 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I liked my Hotslings sling a lot. :)

LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:30 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• The moby
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 10:14 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I've got the moby and I love it!!! When (and if) you get one, check out www.wrapyourbaby.com it will show you all kinds of different ways to wear your baby! There is also a group on here called "Baby Wearing Mamas" and they are super helpful!
    kayceeisit

Answer by kayceeisit at 2:19 AM on Apr. 5, 2011