What are you most looking forward to doing with your LO's this summer?

I am looking forward to pool parties, bbq's with family and friends and lots of trip to Disneyland! :D

bentleysmommy11

Asked by bentleysmommy11 at 12:20 AM on Apr. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• I'm looking forward to BBQ's and pool parties as well. I'm really just looking forward to being outside in general. This winter has felt REALLY long. I'm also looking forward to taking him to Farmer's Markets. I can't wait for the fresh, local produce.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:24 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I have a friend coming down with her 2 yo in July, so I'm hoping to get my son one of the days she's down and we can take the kiddos to the zoo. :)
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 12:24 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Cook-outs! I just want this cold weather to finally go away so we can enjoy the outdoors again...before the bees take over!
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 12:25 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Swimming!!!
    wildsun

Answer by wildsun at 12:26 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• anything that involves being outside!! going to the lake kneeboarding, swimming, hiking, just playing around outside ! we had a beauitful day last weekend an we went on a bike ride very much enjoyed it :)
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 12:26 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I am looking forward to grandma visiting us for a couple months to help out and the kids finally getting to meet their sister (i'm due Jul 8) !
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 12:27 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• We have had wonderful (and hot!) whether the last couple days so we have been enjoying that too! We went on a walk yesterday to our local frozen yogurt place, and it was yummmy! :D
    bentleysmommy11

Comment by bentleysmommy11 (original poster) at 12:28 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• CAMPING! at the end of last summer we got a new/used RV and now we will be camping and going back to where I was born in North Dakota and then there is the swimming,beaches,bon-fires,gardening and getting my youngest off to College in August so it should be alot of fun this summer
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 12:45 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Selfishly recovering from a c section but I am excited to pack my dd up and go for lots of walks.
    Elysium927

Answer by Elysium927 at 12:54 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• We're hitting up Ft. Lauderdale and Disney World.
    I'm stoked.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 12:57 AM on Apr. 3, 2011