No movement

Ok ladies i am 21 weeks now and still no movement it makes me worry....i have a sonogram on Tuesday but it seems like its taking forever.....i went to the er last week and they said i have nothing to worry about because the baby has a heartbeat....so what do i do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It could be that you are feeling the movement and haven't realised, it can feel like wind bubbles, or it could just be that you're not sensitive to it yet. I wouldn't worry if the er told you that the baby's okay, unless you really are sure something is wrong, since I'm sure you will soon. Relax, if you stop waiting for it as such then it might happen. Good Luck with the rest of your pregnancy.
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 12:30 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• With my first I didn't feel anything until 25 weeks. I felt it sooner with my second, just because I think I knew what it felt like that time around.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 12:38 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• My husbands brother hardly ever moved around. He was a lazy baby. My mother in law said that he always made her worried, but he turned out just fine. if you are really really worried you can always call your doctor. I was always told to eat a nice big mean then go and lay down on my said, and that should kick start the movement.
    Anonymous

• Is this your first baby?
    Anonymous

• Very very thin women feel movement earliest and women who have extra weight feel movement much later. I don't know you and I'm not judging, but if you have some extra weight you will have more difficulty feeling the baby at this time and the more overweight you are the longer it takes. I have even hear about obese women that "never knew" they were pregnant until they went into labor. Crazy but true! Just hang on until Tuesday, get your ultrasound and you will see your little one in there moving all around on you.
    Anonymous

• This is not my first pregnancy..I have another child
    Tracie0416

Answer by Tracie0416 at 8:45 PM on Nov. 29, 2008