I know im proballly out of luck but...

can some one please tell me how to make my phone work after it has been dropped in the water pretty please:( it will take a week for me to send it back and it will take months for me to get all my contacts back

if you know any way that might make my phone work please tell mee

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 12:31 AM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Technology

• did you take the battery out an let it dry?
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 12:32 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I took my battery out, left the back off and just let it dry out over night.  :)  Sorry, hope this helps!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:32 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• it happened to me and i used a hair dryer on low heat and once it dried it worked perfectly.. take the batt out first
    kimsmith22

Answer by kimsmith22 at 12:33 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Try taking the phone apart (the back, take the battery out) and keep it seperated. Set all of the pieces in a bowl of uncooked rice. Sometimes this helps to get the moisture out of the nooks and crannies! Someone told me that putting the phone, taken apart, in the freezer helps too.... have never tried it though.
    bentleysmommy11

Answer by bentleysmommy11 at 12:34 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I've seen the rice thing work on tech spots on my news.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:40 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• And if none of those things works... contacts can be recreated via your previous phone bills.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:40 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• You need to take it apart right away, and put all of the components in a bowl of rice

Answer by rkoloms at 6:36 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Take it apart right away. Dry it as much as you can and put it in a ziplock bag of uncooked rice overnight. (24 hours)
    ebcooks

Answer by ebcooks at 3:18 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Clean it with a dry clothes, then front it in the fan. After it is thoroughly dry, call a technician to check it.
    Sew-sun

Answer by Sew-sun at 9:59 PM on Apr. 4, 2011