Baby Gender Theory

There's a theory that pregnancies w more complications or more symptoms (morning sickness, strong cravings, diabetes) usually result in male babies. Less complications or symptoms result in female babies. I ran the theory through my family & it fell true for us. What about you?

shynu

Asked by shynu at 12:38 AM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had zero morning sickness, zero complications, gained only 15lbs, labored for 9 hours, and had virtually no pain & no screaming at all delivering......

I have a healthy baby boy ;)
    EdwinsMommy

Answer by EdwinsMommy at 12:41 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Nope. Both of my kids, one each, I had no complications or problems during pregnancy. Both kids' heads were too big to fit through me though so one was an emergency C-section and the other was planned.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:42 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• First time i puked like crazy the second time not once but was in and out of the ER for all sorts of thing, I have two girls.
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 12:54 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I've heard morning sickness is worse with a girl, and you tend to gain more weight.

I am 30 wks pregnant with my second daughter and my pregnancies have been different, because of less symptoms I believe this one was a boy---I was wrong. Sometimes theories are fun, but each pregnancy is different.
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 12:54 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• worked for me i have a 3 year old daughter now and i had no symptoms and i am 22 weeks with my son and i was sicker then a dog lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 7:45 AM on Apr. 3, 2011