On a "lighter" note

I am going to my first Weight Watchers meeting tomorrow night and am so excited! My mom and I are going to do WW together. Has anyone been to WW? I just wanted to hear some success stories (and taking the good with the bad, some un-success stories as well). :)

HomeBoundMama

Asked by HomeBoundMama at 11:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• My older sister and my BF and her daughter have had GREAT success with it.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:26 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• That's encouraging.....thanks! :)
    HomeBoundMama

Answer by HomeBoundMama at 11:41 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I didn't do WW, I did J. Craig. A friend did WW at the same time as me and we both lost over 20lbs each in 2 1/2 months! If you stick to it, you'll both loose a ton of weight and keep it off cause WW teaches you how to eat regular foods vs buying what JC sells. Good luck!!
    Texgirl73

Answer by Texgirl73 at 12:21 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I went before I got pregnant with my son. It's a lifestyle change and if you can handle that, you will have great results.
    bretsnag

Answer by bretsnag at 12:29 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• My mother did WW. She lost bout 20 lbs in I'm thinking in bout 8 weeks. She really enjoyed the meetings she said they helped. Good luck!!
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 9:51 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I lost 18 pounds this year on WW. Made my goal in May, so just maintaining my weight now. But, it definitely worked for me.
    cafemama

Answer by cafemama at 11:57 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I want to try it... Haven't talked myself into it. But I know 2 friends who have done awesome with it! One is still on it and doing great, and the other quit, and remembers the rules, points, and lives the lifestyle.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 1:31 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Forgot to add, way to go and many blessings!!
    TXdanielly

• Thanks all of you for posting your experiences. I am very excited!
    HomeBoundMama

Answer by HomeBoundMama at 11:32 PM on Jul. 10, 2008