"Wish Upon A Hero" Have You Seen This Website?

I know there are some cafemoms who frequent the website, but for those that haven't this site went far beyond the traditional cyber-begging sites that are out there.

Ive been a member for about a year perhaps a bit longer, and Ive met many great people. I encourage all to take a look

www.wishuponahero.com

lilmizmoore

Asked by lilmizmoore at 12:40 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• What is it? I mean what is it's purpose?
    Anonymous

• you can make a wish and people can grant it if they'd like. they have wishes like, people needing money, asking for christmas cards, or just for someone to pray for them. it's a great site, i actually put a wish up there myself, and answered one, so far. i'm new to it, so i haven't been on it long
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:46 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I love WUAH, I have been on there about 6 months or so. I have helped people when I could and have asked for help when I needed it. My only complaint is there is no way to remove someone when they say the will grant a wish but they don't. So if you close out your wish they get credit when they didn't do anything.
    Anonymous

• True Anon, you can simply delete the wish, but I would like to see a feature for the situations you mention. Many offer to grant but dont and once the wish is marked granted there isnt a way to unmark it granted. Still a great place though, and Ive been helped and helped others there.
    lilmizmoore

Answer by lilmizmoore at 1:22 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• i am on wuah. I got my first wish granted by 4 different people.. and I gave back by granting other peoples wishes too... kind of makes you realize that there are still good people on this earth..

I also made a really great friend on that site..
    KenziesMommy143

Answer by KenziesMommy143 at 11:34 PM on Jul. 12, 2009