what do you think mother that are happy when some one called the MILF?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• MILF is degrading, same as baby mama.. Troll
    Anonymous

• This question is very hard to understand , are you asking what would you think of someone calling a mom a milf or how the mom would feel being called a milf ? LMAO .
    I guess in that case it would depend on who , how it was said that would play into it .
    Anonymous

• You mean mothers who take it as a compliment to be called a MILF? Their messed up in the head.
    Anonymous

• I hate MILF and Baby mama - both are degrading and rude.
    I don't understand why women think they are compliments.
    Anonymous

• After having 3 kids, I am happy when I get called a MILF! It makes me feel good to know that I still look good, I know that my DH says that I still look good, but he has to say that I still look good.
    MarshaB702

Answer by MarshaB702 at 2:12 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I agree with MarshaB702. It is a good feeling when i get called a MILF! I have 3 kids and this helps keep your self confidence level up.
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 2:23 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• WHAT IS MILF?

Anonymous

• Quoting "WHAT IS MILF?". It means Mom I'd Like (to) F%#k. I can be degrading depending on who says it and the context. However, if it isn't meant to be rude, it's okay I guess.
    JDsWifey

Answer by JDsWifey at 4:34 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• MILF is an awesome term! I love it!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 6:25 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I'm thrilled to be called a milf...usually it's by my husband but still. LoL

I've had 3 kids and I look better than I ever have. I've worked hard to look like I do and I take it as a compliment. Nobody wants to f*ck the fat ugly chick.....guess it's just a personal thing.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:20 PM on Nov. 29, 2008