I can't find a hairstyle for my 2 year old son!!!! help!!!!

My son has long hair not only because I like it long, but because he has a double crown and a calic. I talked to a stylist when he was younger, because he has the double crown and when its short he gets an alfalfa spike, and she told me that I will either have to keep it really short or let it grow. So i let it grow, but now its getting really long and very straight and I cant do anything with it. I had his bangs trimmed about 6 months ago but it made him look very femine, so I don't want to have to cut his bangs again. Does anyone have any suggestions about a long hairstyle that doesn't look femine???

kcandie

Asked by kcandie at 12:54 AM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i keep my boys hair really short, short on sides an back an just long enough on top to spike it.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 12:56 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Long...low ponytail at the neck...
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 1:12 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I have thought about that but since his grandmother had is bangs trimmed (very short might i add) about 4 1/2 months ago its not long enough to do that.
    kcandie

Comment by kcandie (original poster) at 1:17 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• trust the hairdresser... he/she willl be able to work with the hair he has... and the double crown and a calic. trust them..
    dfwhite

Answer by dfwhite at 1:30 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• all three of my sons have 4 cowlicks on each of their heads (from my dad) and the best thing i found to do is put gel in it and give them either mohawks or comb overs and that usually hides them and makes them stylish ;)
    AshleyL1013

Answer by AshleyL1013 at 5:52 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• i always loved mohawks on little boys
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 3:24 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• boy toddler hairstyles

AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 9:48 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• take him to a hairdresser that you trust and get some ideas from them
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 11:45 AM on Apr. 4, 2011