19 weeks pregnant and hardcore movement...normal?

im 19 weeks pregnant and i can REALLY feel her moving well...like...my boyfriend touched my stomach and can feel it too...it is the baby right? or would it be something else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Movement is a good thing. Some babies move a lot and other not so much. If your really worried you should just call them. If you're ever unsure about something just call your doctor. They wont mind.
    Amber1109

Answer by Amber1109 at 12:52 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• As long as it doesn't feel wrong to you then I wouldn't be worried. Some babies move more than others that's just the way it is, and it can also vary on where they are at the time as to how much movement you feel. I'm sure it's fine though. BUT if you do feel that something's wrong always ask a doctor, nothing beats mother's intuition.
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 12:54 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• well i dont think there is anything wrong...im just not sure if it IS the baby or not..like..what if it turns out that im just having muscle spams =(

that'd make me sad...but i only feel it on my left side and the babys feet ARE on my left...but..idk..
    Anonymous

• If you think it's the baby then it most probably is, it depends on how 'strong' this feeling in your stomach is, and if it's in the right area then it's unlikely to be muscle spasms. At 19 weeks it's unlikely to be kicking, although babies start kicking generally at 20 weeks or more. So it could be :).
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 1:01 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• its the baby. my doctor saw the baby moving from outside of my stomach when i was lying down and i was 18 weeks 4 days. mine also moves alot like that. enjoy!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 11:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2009