His children act awful and theyre only four and two what can i do?

helpme170

Asked by helpme170 at 1:02 AM on Apr. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• Who's children??
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 1:03 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• If you're the step-mom there's not much you CAN do.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:05 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I dated a single dad who had a 2 and 4 yr old and at first I thought we would marry then his kids became rotten and he was clueless so it was the end of our relationship, I still think about him but his kids just had no rules and were wild
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 1:11 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• If you don't think he is doing the right things, try to talk to him. If nothing changes don't stay for the long haul cause it will only build resentment.
    luv.my.kids.365

Answer by luv.my.kids.365 at 1:11 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• If he can't or won't control them now, it will only get worse. Sit him down and let him know that you expect him to discipline his children when they need it, if not you won't be around to watch the fall out.
    BraenatsNeeNee

Answer by BraenatsNeeNee at 1:56 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Don't get into a relationship with him; they will be a constant source of angst and discontent.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:08 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• run for your life, their mother did. Monster kids, terrible husband, perhaps.
    AMMA554

Answer by AMMA554 at 8:12 PM on Apr. 3, 2011