Do you have autocorrect on your phone? Whats the funiest thing it's "corrected"

I do...
I was talking to my gf last night and we were talking about fake boobs. I said "hahaha I need my boobs reduced"
It says "I need my Bahamas reduced"
I go back and say " not Bahamas, boobs hahaha"
It says "not Bahamas, llamas" rofl like wtf

I think it's hilarious.

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 1:04 AM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Technology

• The other day I was texting me husband while he was at work. I was telling him "Bentley (thats my LO) and I are going taking a nap now. Love you!"
    It says, "Bentley and I are taking a Baptist now"
    He responded back with "Wow, teaching our son to kidnap religious persons already?"
    LOL! I was cracking up!!!
    bentleysmommy11

Answer by bentleysmommy11 at 1:10 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Every time I try to say "Wal Mart", it wants to make it Y2K Mart! I mean, really, how often does anybody say "Y2K" anymore anyway! I actually leave it that way now just because its funny.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 1:22 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Mine doesn't, thankfully, but I've had it before. I've had it auto correct, "You need to sit" to "You need to shit" which was freaking hilarious. I think that was when I was texting a friend to tell them I was pregnant. A guy at work almost lost his girl friend because he texted, "I want to kiss you," and it auto corrected to "I want to kill you." He had to call her and explain, then she came to our workplace and he had to show her what it did lol. Like 5 of her guy friends showed up, too, and were ready to pummel her BF. Oh, and with my last auto correct phone, I texted "I'll have to text you later" and it auto corrected to "I'll have to sex you later" to my mom lmao. It ALWAYS tried to auto correct "sex" for "text."
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:48 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• no we don't have that feature
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:20 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I haven't had anything that funny.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 5:07 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• It is a laughter jokes on the receiver to enjoy.
    Sew-sun

Answer by Sew-sun at 9:47 PM on Apr. 4, 2011