How many CM?? adult content

how many of you CM breasts stood bigger than they were before getting pregnant just curious?? mine did and i was amazed they stood...

anayasmommy21

Asked by anayasmommy21 at 1:06 AM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• after being pregnant twice, my boobs hang lower than they used to and they are 1 if not 2 cups sizes bigger
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 1:10 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• just hormones, they will reduce after awhile.....much to the dissappointment to many women I know. I have always been big breasted, I was soooo self conscious of them when I was younger. To the point I wore shirts the were 3x bigger then I needed.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:11 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• It was kinda funny though when my mom bought a shirt that actually fit me and it was a button down shirt that showed cleavage that Dolly Parton would be proud. But when I walked back into class it was a shining moment to watch all the guys jaw hit the floor.!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:14 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• after having 3 kids, my boobs are smaller now than before i had my kids!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 1:21 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• My boobs were already pretty big before I had my son and I'm pregnant now. They've just kept growing. Since I had my son to right now they've probably increased two cup sizes and I hate it!
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 4:43 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I'm still pregnant.

MoreMia

Answer by MoreMia at 1:17 AM on Apr. 4, 2011