Do you take your kids to take pictures with the easter bunny?

i have once and wanted to last year but missed him... but this yeah for surely i am.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 1:30 AM on Apr. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• Heck No! I think that big easter bunny at the mall is super creepy. Now if it was a little fluffy bunny I would.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:32 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• it is so expensive!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 1:32 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• We didn't last year, but we do Easter photo shoots every year. Our daughters is scheduled for next Sunday actually. =). Hopefully we will catch that silly wabbit this year, but if we do... no biggie. Just as long as I have SOME sort of Easter pictures I am fine!

GL
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 1:32 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• no
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 1:36 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I did when my older ones were younger and it was cheap but now they want to much money! so my son has been deprived but I think he is okay with it
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 1:36 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Nope, that whole thing is very silly to me.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 1:53 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Yes! And they're free & company egg hunts. Which there are usually tons. I take pictures of everything! Lol
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 2:13 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Nope, I'm not teaching her to believe in the Easter bunny for one thing, and pretty much everyone in my family was always terrified of those guys (I got a couple of really creepy ones as a kid). I don't want strangers touching my child at all.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:42 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• yes! It is free at the PX..... But for a larger photo it is like $15.00 ( military) but we never miss a santa or easter bunny opportunity!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:55 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• No
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 8:06 PM on Apr. 3, 2011