What's trolling?

Okay it's probably a really stupid question to ask, but it keeps popping up more and more.

haleykarson

Asked by haleykarson at 12:56 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• There are numerous people who post stupid things, they are not members, just stirring up trouble. Some are guys. I know for sure.
    Anonymous

• Ah, thank you, just out of interest why is it called trolling? And don't you have to have an account to post things?
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 12:58 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Yes you have to have an account, I believe its people that create an account just for that reason, and they don't care if it gets banned or not because they probably have a few more to post from.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:01 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Ah, I don't understand why people would do that, it's a bit pathetic..
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 1:02 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• That was a comment to my post. That is why I post unanon. Womena re so catty. Does every question have to be about step this and step that and how you hate your mil? Marriage is about everything and some women do not like to deal with certain issues, cuz they are envious and never had the delimma of a man that continues to pursue you even though they are married. Please life is not that black and white . There are so many grey areas and people have to really have compassion and more consideration and not be so holier than thou I know everything on this site.....
    Anonymous

• It's called trolling just for the way the action is portrayed. You know like a creepy little troll under a bridge that follows you around or makes you feel bad or weird. When people harrass or belittle you, it has that effect. The word is used in the gay community as well when it pertains to a much older man taking interest in a young guy. "There are too many trolls at this bar..let's go somewhere else".
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 1:20 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• morons that ask stupid questions, like the one last night... i think my baby took one of my oxycodone's... what should I do crap? It got a few moms angry, but I had them delete the post..
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 1:24 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• What I dont understand is how some posts are deleted by cafemom as inflamatory...but questions like are you pro choice or pro life are on here all the time. If that is not a shit starter what is. I asked a question if women thought a mom who had a son in an accident and was clinging to life would take the time to get online and ask for prayers or if they thought it was a sick game...it got deleted as inflamatory I was not bashing the mom in any way just curious what other moms thought. Oh well this post will most likely get deleted by the police too.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:52 PM on Nov. 29, 2008