Spit! adult content

When my boyfriend kisses me (with tounge) he seems to..... slobber in my mouth, like im getting huge globs of spit in my mouth.. and its always really slopping kissing him.. i dont just mean the normal amout of "swapping spit" i mean like nasty slimmy spit globs.... what can i do? i have told him that its gross but its always happening... i dont wat to make out with my boyfriend... help!

dfwhite

Asked by dfwhite at 2:00 AM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• You should be honest with him let him know that you dont want to be kiss that way
    Donnabell_nyc

Answer by Donnabell_nyc at 2:03 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Gross.
    Never been in that scenario. Good luck, here is a bump.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 2:05 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Ugh...... sorry I don't know what to say. Tell him you will not kiss him anymore until that behavior comes to a halt.
    BraenatsNeeNee

Answer by BraenatsNeeNee at 2:11 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I have had bad kissers before but nothing like that. Tell him that he needs to keep the saliva in his mouth or your gunna kiss him closed mouth! No one should have to "drink" their partners saliva, ICK!
    MommaGraef

Answer by MommaGraef at 2:12 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• well french kissing just totaly grosses me out and my hubby understood when i told him so all we do is peck
    christinaj1979

Answer by christinaj1979 at 2:13 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Eeeeeewwwwwww!!!! I had a kiss like that once. I wouldn't kiss him like that anymore. Make him read an articleonline or watch a howto video on kissing! lol
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 4:01 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• that is too grody! lol but i have over excessive saliva gland as well so i kinda know that i feel bad for him but in the same way for you to!
    lol make him eat cinnamon bf he kisses you it takes it away!
    amberpowell

Answer by amberpowell at 10:40 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• haha gross. if he cant fix it its time to find new bf.lol
    masonbunch

Answer by masonbunch at 2:22 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• ya thats gross but the only thing i can tell you is to be honest with him.
    AmandaV.

Answer by AmandaV. at 3:33 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• That's nasty. Tell him to take it down a few notches, or don't use tongue! DH and I usually only do when we have sex lol.
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 4:46 PM on Apr. 3, 2011