Looking for Hangout Moms & Play dates

Hi Everyone,

I am Amanda, 24 from California. I have a 4 1/2 month old baby girl, Mackenzie, who is my first. I joined CafeMom in hopes to find other new moms in my area to create new friendships and to be able to get together for work out's to get rid of the baby bump, meet over coffee and have play dates. In my circle of friends I am the only one who is married and has a baby, so I am looking for more friends with these similarities.

My husband and I have been together for a little over a year now, we found out that I was pregnant in April 2010 and decided to get married in June 2010. Everything happened so quick and is still very new. If you live near Hayward, Newark, Union City or Fremont, California and are interested in grabbing a cup of coffee please send me a message.

-Amanda

MommaGraef

Asked by MommaGraef at 2:25 AM on Apr. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• I live in New Hampshire..... but heres a bump for ya.. good luck!!!!
    dfwhite

Answer by dfwhite at 2:28 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• i joined for the same reason. i wish i lived closer. im about 2 hours from fresno.
    minki111

Answer by minki111 at 3:26 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• You can search for CafeMoms here:  http://www.cafemom.com/search/search.php?reset=

Answer by rkoloms at 6:51 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• You can also try meetup.com for play groups and moms groups
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:01 AM on Apr. 3, 2011