Having problems with bowel movements!! (kinda graphic) adult content

Okay so I never had this problem until I got pregnant and I'm not pregnant anymore. I got hemorrhoids and I still have them. I've tried going twice today and every time I do it feels like my anus is tearing so it makes me unable to go. I really need to go but I'm afraid to because every time I do or try to I bleed a little. I don't have a car to go and get any stool softener. doo you have any home remedies I can try?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 AM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Health

• you can try lots of water, plums/prunes, but i would get some generic miralax asap, bran cereal works ok too...but you dont want to get a tear, they take forever to heal and are very painful, good luck
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 3:54 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Okay thank you. I guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow to get some of that stuff.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:56 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Drink lots and lots of water! I had this problem for months after my second. It hurts so bad I feel your pain all the laxatives did was make my stomach hurt and cramp up. I would hold off going to the bathroom for as long as possible because I dreaded the pain. When your dehydrated your body doesn't produce the lubrication to push your stool out so it's hard dry and hurts like hell. If your nursing like I was definitely make sure you drink like a 8oz glass of water every time you sit down to feed, even if your not nursing I would do it too. A warm bath should help with the soreness I wouldn't put any soap in though unless you have some bath salt. Good luck!
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 4:00 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Cut way back on meat and dairy. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water a day. Eat prunes. Stop eating simple/white grains. Build your meals around whole grains, legumes and vegetables. Take colace (a stool softener)

Answer by rkoloms at 6:34 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• lots and lots of water that will make it a little easier to go and firber so eat a bowl of cereal or something along those lines.
    AmandaV.

Answer by AmandaV. at 4:30 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I had this a few weeks ago! Prune juice, prunes, water, lots of juice!! especially apply...try googling home remedies!
    TuckyGirl

Answer by TuckyGirl at 8:02 PM on Apr. 3, 2011