C-SECTION??

if you are one of the moms out there that had a c-section, do you remember every moment from the time you went into the hospital tell your baby was born??

anayasmommy21

Asked by anayasmommy21 at 3:42 AM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yeah. Why?
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 3:45 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• juss curious i was reading a post in a group from awhile bak and just wanted to see how many remembered it i remember everything
    anayasmommy21

Comment by anayasmommy21 (original poster) at 3:47 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Yes, I remember everything from the moment I was induced until 12 1/2 hrs later when I had my baby boy. It was the most important day of my life. I don't remember too much of my 4 day hospital stay though, I was too medicated lol.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 3:52 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• @tiffanynichols
    i kno how that meds feel hehe...make u feel wonderful takes all the pain away although i think the pain is so worth it..having beautiful babies ladies!!! =)
    anayasmommy21

Comment by anayasmommy21 (original poster) at 3:54 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I do! It still pisses me off to this day! I was not suppose to have a c-section. But the stupid wench that was my nurse came in and gave me pitocin without even telling me, that's, what it was and the shit stopped my daughter's heart beat. Crazy part is, I was dilating just fine. I'm so mad at myself every time I think (that was six years ago) of it cause I feel like I trusted the doctors and nurses to do the right thing and they were just more concerned with moving me along faster than I was going. I feel robbed of what I waited nine months for... a natural child birth. Anyway yes I remember it all too well :(
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 4:38 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I remember every second of it, from the time we drove to hospital till the time my son was born and leaving hospital
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 3:22 PM on Apr. 3, 2011