Im pretty sure i just ended it

for one reason and that was he strangled me...once is enough. correct me if im wrong

Liz4Life

Asked by Liz4Life at 4:59 AM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• And don't be the typical female who goes back when he looks at u with puppy dog eyes and says he sorry he will never do it again blah blah blah and then we end up reading about your funeral with the caption "She had temporary insanity and went back to the Creep"
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 5:10 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• You are most definitely right for ending it. A man has absolutely no right to lay his hands on a woman.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 5:04 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Once is one time TOO MANY!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:37 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• OF COURSE YOU'RE RIGHT!!!!!!! RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN AND NEVER EVER LOOK BACK!!!
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 8:18 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• That s a really good reason to end a relationship to me.

Answer by louise2 at 7:36 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Move on, never look back. The relationship is over.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:42 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Get out while you still have the chance.
    Nikki7474

Answer by Nikki7474 at 7:08 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I hate to sound cliche' but dont be a statistic, be a survivor! Never stay w/ a man who would dare lay his hands on you (at least in anger anyway- :p- litle joke there - anyway, dont ever doubt or question following that gut instinct or that little voice that tells you to get away. You will not let yourself down when you go w/ your gut. Stay strong & look for someone who will treat you better. There are guys out there that know better and who will treat you right. GL *hugs* :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:52 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• You're pretty sure you ended it? How much more of a reason than a man trying to STRANGLE you, do you need? I am not trying to be harsh or insensitive, but NO MAN should put his hands on you to harm you!!!! And news flash!! If he did it once, HE WILL do it again! Once they cross that line, you'll be fair game again. DO NOT listen to his apologies, nor his empty promises that it wont happen again, because it will! And dont buy into his bullshit when he tells you that you made him do it, because you said or did something he didnt like! He did it because he has no respect for you, & because he is an abuser!

If you dont show a man you respect yourself enough to NEVER to tolerate this kind of treatment/abuse, he will not respect you either! Personally if it were me, I'd bring charges of assault against the bastard. Please dont go back to this bully. Dont become a statistic, you can do MUCH better than this loser!
    RubyinPA

Answer by RubyinPA at 8:24 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• i will correct you
    please restate your question to

i am damn SURE that i totally ended it....no pretty sure maybes in this situation

strangle your throat! (unless some kind of sexual game that you both are into-and that is a bad idea also-imo)

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:45 AM on Apr. 3, 2011