Ever happened or happening to you? adult content

WARNING: TMI!!!

Im 31 weeks pregnant

Okay so when me and my BD were making love i was getting on top&a lil bit of fluid came out & it wasn't pee, Didn't smell like anything & then i noticed last night my cum is very watery.

Have you experienced this?

Salvadorena

Asked by Salvadorena at 5:13 AM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes I have. I think mine had to do with the fact that we had taken a bath together right before though, and I might have had some water in there. All I could think was "yeah, he probably thought he was doing something right" LOL.

I would watch it for a little bit today and make sure that it isn't your water leaking...but it can be caused by a number of things like how well hydrated you are and he is. How many times you have had sex recently, etc.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:26 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I think I would be calling the OB to get checked to make sure your water isnt leaking. I have never experienced that- so I would be safe & get checked out. GL :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:55 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• i would call dr also it could be some water! this happened to me with my first and i told them i thought i was leaking fluid and they did a swipe test (like they wiped you down there) and if its amniotic fluid the strip turned a color! mine tested negative but i was put on close watch! i would say i was about 34 weeks when this happened!
    cortneydmorris

Answer by cortneydmorris at 9:17 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Lol Thats funny

Thank you all for the answers ladies!
    I Will definitely tell my doctor at my appointment :)
    Salvadorena

Comment by Salvadorena (original poster) at 11:51 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• yes i would def. call your doctor... and sadly no that had never happened to me during sex if it did i never noticed and neither did he :)
    proudmommy_0811

Answer by proudmommy_0811 at 3:08 PM on Apr. 3, 2011