playtex drop in nipple question

Do they make the playtex drop-in nipples for thicker liquids? I know that they have fast flow, but I need something like cross cut. My son has acid reflux and he has to have 1 tablespoon per once, and that is pretty thick lol...I've been having to make the holes bigger myself but I don't like to do that. The flow isn't consist enough everytime.

luvsgriffin

Asked by luvsgriffin at 1:12 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i dont think they make the type of nipple you are talking about. i would suggest trying a different bottle
    IGotLuckyInKy

Answer by IGotLuckyInKy at 1:20 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I don't think they make exactly what you are talking about. Is the fast flow too big? They make a medium flow silicone nipple and I believe a variable flow one as well.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 1:49 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Yes they do. It's called variable flow. I use them for my son as well since he too has acid reflux.
    BabyBreyen

Answer by BabyBreyen at 2:02 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• variable flow, but I also made the hole in the fast flow nipple alittle bigger and that worked great!
    blueeyes71883

Answer by blueeyes71883 at 11:05 AM on Nov. 30, 2008