For those who smoke...?

Is there anything about smoking cigarettes that you enjoy and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm not a smoker right now. But once I'm done nursing I will be again. I love smoking! I love the smell, I love the taste, I love the feel of a cigarette in my hand. All of it! I smoke smokeless cigarettes, so I don't get the smell on my hands like I used to, but I figure I'll give that up so that my kids don't have to breath it. I've always quit while pregnant and nursing, but absolutely love it. My husband smokes real cigarettes - he rolls his own - and ever time he lights up I want one!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:16 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I USED to enjoy it (i still smoke). I smoke menthol and I USED to enjoy that mintiness - now I so wish I had never started and I so wish I could quit. I tried Chantix - didn't work for me and I think I smoke MORE now that before I tried quitting.
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 8:58 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Im addicted. I dont know if you would call it enjoyment when it is an addiction. I do enjoy my morning cigarette when the weather is nice and a nice cup of coffee sitting on my deck though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• well ya i smoke well what i like about smoking is that it is my way that help me when i am stressed out and well i know that it is not a good thing to do but that what help me dell with my stress
    juanita31

Answer by juanita31 at 9:10 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I've been trying to quit, but I'm more of a social smoker. I can go weeks without smoking but then when I'm out with friends (also smokers) I really want to smoke. I don't like the smell or the taste anymore so I'm hoping this is it!!

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 11:21 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I enjoyed smoking. I didn't smoke a huge amount (about 1.5 packs a week) so quiting was rather easy.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:38 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I've smokin before (3 times), and it's not all that great..but I actually liked it.

MoreMia

Answer by MoreMia at 12:55 AM on Apr. 4, 2011