Would you like to say anything to Michelle Obama???

If you could meet Michelle Obama, what would you ask or say to her? My best friend gets to meet her in 2 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes, I also think it is pretty exciting that your friend is going to meet the First Lady! Good for her!
    I would have loved to meet Rosalyn Carter or any of the first ladies.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:49 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I guess I would want to know how busy she is with first lady duties and how she juggles that with her girls. I am a working mom myself and always struggle with the balance.

***
    I'm fairly certain that if money were no object, and you had 26 staffers to get you dressed each day, you'd find "the balance!" LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:25 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I wouldn't even have a desire to meet her let alon ask her anything.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:25 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• the women there are mainly white Consevative Christians who cannot accept her for the attractive and acomplished woman that she really is.

Wow, what a bigoted remark. Hardly something a 'prim and proper' person would say.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:37 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• quoting minnesotanice: All I read was your bashing about Michele's hair, her clothes, her 26 aides who help her dress ( a bald faced lie) and someone suggested that she divorce her husband and it goes on and on...THAT is real prejudice. You all have tons of resentments and prejudices all directed at Michele Obama and her husband. It s really quite prejudiced and unhealthy.....but then you say I AM prejudiced?

REALLY? I have seen you say things of a similar nature to others on here, or in regards to other people. So nice try...Don't you ever wonder why almost every answer you give gets voted down?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:35 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• What am I missing here?

Someone who is on their 4th account name sharing the same personal stories about their life (and the same venom towards people they don't like, and the same typos), insisting they aren't the same person, even though you can find those same personal stories on all 4 accts.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:36 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Not really.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:45 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• No amount of profile makeovers could erase the ugly truth beneath the surface

ANd the consistent typos make it rather obvious, too @@
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:50 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I'd say it's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs Soetoro and see what her reaction is
    !!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:26 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• How about..."Why do you always look so ANGRY?!"

:o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:37 AM on Apr. 3, 2011