Anyone else have crazy neighbors?

My neighbors have openly asked if I would let them INSIDE my car!!!! And it was weird because he was nice about it. hahaha They have Knocked on my door repeatdly and asked the SAME stupid questions....every time we say no...They keep coming back. Im startin to think they are druggies....Anyone else ha ve crazy neighbors? and stories? I would love to hear em!!!!

raeyliNlilysmom

Asked by raeyliNlilysmom at 10:09 AM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Entertainment

• I have one set of crazy neighbors, they live actually up on the next block. I am in a rural area though, so thats close for us. One of them was ALWAYS drunk and I do mean always. He walked back and forth from his place to near ours (theres a little store you have to pass our house to get to). One day I woke up and he was drunk in the middle of the alley way between the store and street and I could see him. My son (18) went out there and slapped him LOL. He woke up and was all friendly and like oh hey hows it going. We thought omg!

Answer by gemgem at 10:14 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• My 63 yr old neighbor ( bless her heart lol) was having a romance with our other neighbors son, the son is 22 LOL.. Oh my gosh it was the neighborhood scandal. I thought it was great though, I mean he was happy she was happy so who was anyone else to judge. Plus for being 63 she's pretty hot.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 10:16 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Not crazy but loud as hell.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:17 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• We did. He was mostly a shut-in and appeared to abuse alcohol. He had health troubles. We didn't see him a lot but he was very nice when we spoke to him although he was very odd. One day, he asked my dh for money for a taxi. He'd come home from the hospital and had no money and couldn't find his wallet. It was very strange. It was a steady decline then...eventually, a family member found him. He'd been dead for a few weeks during a heat wave. :( Not sure if it was self-inflicted. Not a happy story, I know but that was my crazy neighbour.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 10:17 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• nonoluna-Awwww poor guy! :( Thats sad...mrs_harsh- thats gross lol! but as long as they were happy! :) gemgem- haha I used to have a neighbor like that and to be honest I miss her....I would give my new ones back for her...lol!!!! Thanks for sharing!
    raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 10:21 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Yeah, she spies on us, and she calls the cops on us. The cops think it's a joke. They are always saying, "you know who" called us again. I was planting tomatoes in my garden with my kids, and she thinks I was growing pot. Yes, and my 3 year old was helping me plant! Sure!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:26 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• We have yet to find a neighborhood without them. When we moved out the country we only had one neighbor within view of the house and the man was a hateful and loud, the woman was just nuts, she had been on drugs when she was young and fried her brain and the boy thought he had the right to be at our house whenever he wanted because the previous owners let him. He was mean to the kids and not someone I wanted around. For us it was a relief to actually get away from them. Here we have a girl next door who is about 5 and screams bloody murder, plays in our front yard and peeks in our windows. We also have a neighborhood trumpet player that likes to practice nice and early. They drive me crazy, but it's better than the last neighbors.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:33 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Yes-have had several crazy neighbors over the years. Luckily right now things are calmer but many of them were druggies and/or drunks which did not help the situation. Of and I have 2 sex offenders on the street-got the notice from the police with their pictures.
    confused969

Answer by confused969 at 10:35 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• WOW!!!! Those neighbors sound insane!!

raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 10:41 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• My neighbors are a little bit crazy. They go into my car to plug their cell phone in, they come over to my house 3-4 times a day to use my phone or ask for a ride to the store...why can they not ask for a ride once a day?? The "boyfriend" is abusive and once a week or so we call the cops on him while the neighbor, her son, her grandson, and the son's girlfriend are hiding out at my place. It is usually some insane hour like 2am when DH had to go to work in the am.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:54 AM on Apr. 3, 2011