Ideas for a graduation gift?

Our babysitter is graduationing for high school next month and my girls and I want to get her something. Any ideas? She is a great sitter and my girls love her so want to get her something. Thanks.

momindiana

Asked by momindiana at 10:19 AM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Shopping

• Gift card to get her nails done.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:20 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• A new Ipod?

Answer by gemgem at 10:21 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Is she going to be going off to college? I would consider a gift card so that she could get anything she may need for college.
    katieclaude

Answer by katieclaude at 10:27 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• designer laptop case!

emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 10:30 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Ok I am adding. I asked my son, he is a Junior, alot of his friends are graduating so here is what most of them like or would like:

Gift cards
    Cash
    Ipod
    Digital camera
    Gas card (makes sense lol)

Answer by gemgem at 10:34 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• How bout a trip to the beauty parlor for graduation. I know Im going to get dd's hair done the day of.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:37 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• We always get people graduating from high school "Oh the places you will go" by dr suess and a check in the amount of the year (etc $20.11).

LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 10:56 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Get the book by Sandra Boynton called Yay, you! Moving up, Moving Out!

It is like a childs book but sooooo fits graduation!!! Put your dd's handprints on the inside cover and write a sweet note and date it. Then maybe put in a card with a gift card or something.

mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:03 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Maybe either offer to help with her graduation party expenses, ask her what she needs for her dorm, or what type of gift cards she needs most.

You could do a nice gift basket with a couple towels, quarters for laundry/vending, school supplies, food things she can make in her room...cup of noodles, cup of soup, granola bars, etc. Kind of like a care package?
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:05 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Money.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:55 AM on Apr. 3, 2011