Do you think it's just as wrong for a woman to hit a man, than a man to hit a woman?

Do you think if a women hit a man, that she should expect to be hit back?

I remember when i was young, my mother slapped my father. He hit her back...but knocked her out cold. One of the worse memories of my life. I personally thought my dad deserved the slap, but i will not get into why...

Do you really think a woman can hit a man as hard as a man could hit a woman?

AND, do you think a woman can take a punch as well as a man can take a punch?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• I think physical violence on the whole is wrong, but when a man hits a woman it is worse only because of the physical disadvantage.
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 4:33 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I think it is wrong for either person to ever hit the other. It is abuse when a woman hits a man, it is abuse when a man hits a woman, and if it happens I believe both believe to be charged with abuse for it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I think any violence toward the spouse is wrong. As I stated in another post, if you can take the action to hit your husband you had better be prepared for the reaction. It should just be "a man should never lay a hand on a woman" because really, a woman should never lay a hand on a man.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:05 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• It works both ways. A woman can call the police and file a claim, so can the man. There is no difference. I do not believe in any sort of domestic violence.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:08 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Men are usually stronger so they do more damage, not always but in most cases. Either way Domestic violence is wrong. Both a man or woman can be an abuser, and if you feel the only way to get your point across is by hitting anyone then you need serious help.

Answer by gemgem at 11:08 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I don't believe that a man should hit a woman and I don't believe a woman should hit a man. If you do hit a man expect to get hit back. Either way physical assault is wrong and against the law.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:11 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Violence is wrong no matter which way you put the scenario. Not a joking matter.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:13 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• If a woman hits a man, her ass deserves to be put in jail just as a man deserves to be put in jail. Just because she is a woman does not mean she gets a free pass at being violent.

Should a man hit back if a woman hit them? No, but he should call the cops and press charges.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 11:25 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I think neither is right, or should happen. It goes both ways.
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 11:32 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Whether it is fair or not, if your going to put yourself in the place of a man by hitting a man expect to get treated like a man.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:41 AM on Apr. 3, 2011