Stitches on an "S" loom

Have you tried cable stitch? Or anythign else? I have only done the E wrap so far. Looking for other possiblilities.

Baby4us09

Asked by Baby4us09 at 11:21 AM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Nope. I had to google "s" loom to find out what it is. The funny thing is: I got this question, on CafeMom, before I got anything that actually explained what an S loom is. :-)

I have 3 of the circular knitting looms, but never use them. I like the feel of regular needles in my hands, and enjoy the wider variety of stitches and width of fabrics you can make. But I started knitting with needles when I was 4, so .... that's me.

Good Luck with your creations. Keep exploring!
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 1:49 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Sure there are other stitches! Try a figure 8 wrap, or a rib stitch for a thicker blanket. If you're using it to make a flat panel, you can easily do any of the loom stitches: cable, seed, garter, etc.

Have you checked out the Knifty Knitters group here on CM? There are plenty of stitch patterns to try!

michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 9:31 AM on Apr. 4, 2011