Kids driving me nuts today! WHY!

I have tried to keep them busy and entertained but its getting more and more difficult. THey are going to put me in the nut house! Spring break is over. They are back to school tomorrow! :)

Baby4us09

Asked by Baby4us09 at 11:24 AM on Apr. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• jugglingONE MORE DAY! You can do it, I believe in you.

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:25 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• see how that works! Here I have been looking forward to Spring Break and taking a break from the routine, only to find out that the kids are going to drive me crazy once again! I think we need a Spring Break from them! lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:29 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Mine are the same! now MY spring break is over and I'm going back to school in the mornings. Every so often my twins will have days where they run to one thing they aren't supposed to do and while I'm defusing that situation one or both run to the next thing they aren't allowed to do. like touching the tv, to jumping on the couch, to climbing on a chair to wrestling/sitting on each other back to the tv backtothe couch. you'd think I'd loose more weight, faster.

oh and @kiansmom0423 one of my sons keeps running over to the computer and pointing at that smily you post... he thinks its really funny XD
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 11:30 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• It's almost over LOL
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 8:02 PM on Apr. 3, 2011