What would you describe a "weak" man?

My friend and I were talking about men. I don't know how we go on the subject of weak me, but it got interesting. lol Anyway, I asked her when a man cries, does that make him weak? She goes of and says " of course that makes him weak!" you see , I don't think it makes him weak. I feel if the guy manipulates his tears for I don't know cheating on his woman in order for her to take him back is very weak! Can I get any opionions?

What makes a man weak?

Sorry if I put this in the wrong category!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• What makes a man weak is his ability to abuse. Strong men do not tear others down to make themselves feel superior.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:52 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• lacking motivation,no drive,lazy
    one that won't stand up for his ideals,family,friends

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:55 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• crying does not make a man weak.... depending on why he is crying.

A weak man is one that hits, belittles, doenst support his family, doest stand up for his family, doesnt marry the mother of his child, doesnt stand by his family, doesnt provide for his family, doesnt better himself through out his life, doesnt make good life choices, isnt a role model for his children.... those are the things that come to mind.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• A weak man feels he has to prove himself. A strong man is not afraid to show emotion. No man will be as strong as a women!
    ventingmom

Answer by ventingmom at 11:56 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Good question! To me, a real man can cry....sure, not all the time, to where he learns how to manipulate, but cries at important moments. You know, like the birth of his child, a favorite uncle's funeral, etc.....I just described my man, lol....Seriously, weak men are selfish, irresponsible, players...
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 11:57 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Crying to me doesnt make a man weak. A good strong stable man to me is someone who is able to hold job, not abuse drugs or alcohol, respects women, respects himself, is able to care for himself without anyone helping him, and of course once a father would be a good devoted father who respected the mother (whether he was with her or not). Anyone without these qualities is a weak man in my eyes.

Answer by gemgem at 11:58 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• first thing that comes to my mind is

a leak man blames everyone but himself for his flaws or mistakes
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:07 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• No drive, not secure within himself, is emotionally unstable.
    BalooSkii

Answer by BalooSkii at 12:08 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• A Strong Man stands beside his wife, A Weak Man stands in front of her, holding her back, and not supporting her. Having heart, and showing emotion isn't a sign of weakness, it's only weakness when he uses it to manipulate the people around him.
    A weak man doesn't have goals, and drive, and relies on others to help him through life. A strong man can stand on his own, and puts family first, and his needs second.

I'm so thankful I married a strong man.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:08 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• What makes a man weak is when they are abusive/have addictions and can not admit they have problems and won't get help.

KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 12:20 PM on Apr. 3, 2011