getting a grip

My four month old can hold small rings and such but cant grasp full objects or anything thicker than a pencil. When can I expect her to learn and what are some good things to do to help her learn to hold things?

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 1:29 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The best resource for baby milestones is the book what to expect the first year, it is the sequel to what to expect when you are expecting. I has it broken down by months. It is a very awesome to book to have for all sorts of developmental questions.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 8:52 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• she's still really young. and the what to expect book isn't real acurate. if she's not grabing things by 9 months then you may be concerned
    3rdtymsthecharm

Answer by 3rdtymsthecharm at 11:52 PM on Nov. 29, 2008