Lets try this! i came across a gender predictor site. lets test it out!

In the site the mama said that she predicted the genders of her children by looking at the back of neck at the hairline. If the hairline on the back of the neck comes to a point than you will have the opposite gender next and if the hairline is strait across you will have the same gender next. Example: you have a little girl and the hairline on the back of the neck comes to a point. Means you will have a boy next. I am sure this is not accurate at all, but it could be fun. I checked my oldest (girl) and her hairline was strait across meaning same gender next and it was right. I can't look at the back of my youngest to determine my current pregnancy due to have a miscarriage in between my youngest and current. Try it, was it right? :)

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 12:10 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Looks like I'll be having another boy. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:12 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Looks like my son is going to have a little sister (when I decide to have another kid) lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:29 PM on Apr. 3, 2011