????

So I like to plan ahead and I'm starting to plan my daughter's first birthday. Well I'm just wondering since she's a girl is it too "tacky" or whatever else you may call it to do a farm yard theme? She loves farm things. What do you all think? should I do it since she LOVES it or should I choose something more girly?

prego_jessi

Asked by prego_jessi at 12:15 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Entertainment

• Nope. I actually think that's a really cute idea. Everyone does the super girly themes, and I think it would be neat to do something different!
    :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:16 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• If she loves farm stuff go for the farm theme.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:16 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• No not tacky at all! My 4 yr old niece is having a super hero party because that is what she LOVES! lol It is about her after all! I say go for it!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 12:16 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Sounds like an original idea to me for a B-day party. Cudo's to you for not going the "traditional" route.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:18 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• It is your child's day. I say do what she loves. Just because you have a girl does not mean you have to get all girly all the time. My daughter loves sports and Karate.
    ventingmom

Answer by ventingmom at 12:19 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• AW!! a farm theme would be AWESOME!!! think of all the fun games u could come up with and stuff! And dont worry about whats girly and what isnt, do what ur baby girl loves best!!HAve fun!
    AdrianzMommie

Answer by AdrianzMommie at 12:22 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• do what they love.....its her birthday! We did elmo for my youngest 3rd not so girly but its what she loves.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:30 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• if thats what she likes than go with it!
    dimpsedee34me

Answer by dimpsedee34me at 1:38 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• actually that is a god idea, it is not the norm and it is still cute. go for it. i think the cinderella, dora, disney themes are way overdone.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:40 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• no why would that be tacky if that is what she enjoys then go with it good luck and have fun
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 5:38 PM on Apr. 3, 2011