Labor signs?

I have had several pre-labor signs over the last few days.. like I have had many painful contractions, bad back pain, diarrhea, nausea, frequent urination, and greenish mucus discharge, and bad indigestion. I am almost 36 weeks along and have already gone into preterm labor twice, which after about 24 hours they were able to stop. since the last time I was in the hospital, I have had more random contractions that seem to be getting more intense. is there a reason for all this? am I trying to go into labor again?

sarahlu

Asked by sarahlu at 12:23 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I started having contractions with dd around 27 weeks. It's pretty scary! I was meds until 37 weeks and dd was born at 38.5 weeks. The best thing you can do is just to stay relaxed. At this point if the baby is ready to come then the baby is going to come.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 12:29 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I've been having contractions since 30 weeks. My OB have no explanation other than every woman is different. He did tell me it's important to keep thoroughly hydrated, stress free as much as possible and to stay off my feet if I don't have to be on them. Good Luck to you! I have no idea why your body is sending you into labor so early but just stay positive.
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 4:21 PM on Apr. 3, 2011