Smh there brain washing there baby

ok so my niece who is 5 tells her mom:i want my daddy
and her mom says:Girl your daddy don't give damn about you
and my niece says:mommy my daddy told me you would say that but that is not true my daddy loves me he just don't give a damn about you and my daddy said you don't do nothing but lay on your back
and her mom says:sure he loves you that's why every time you go with him he drops you off with your grandma he doesn't give a damn about you he cares about his other kids

after that my nice just stop talking she seemed kind of said i really couldn't believe that they are brain washing there baby:-/
omg i was in shock

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 12:47 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• I don't care how much you HATE your ex...you don't do that to your child!
    That is so wrong and heartbreaking. Even as an adult, it hurts when you know people don't like you or are talking about you...
    but to be that child and to hear that from her mom....

so, so sad!!!!
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 12:49 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Sounds like are both doing it. I wouldnt blame one or the other. In the end she will figure it out on her own. My kids did.

Answer by gemgem at 12:50 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Poor baby. My son's bio-grandparents fill his head with that crap too. They are not allowed to see him anymore.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 12:50 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• it sounds to me like she is upset with her ex and is passing judgment onto her daughter. Children should be able to judge things like this on their own but yes, there are times when a parent will slip and get so frustrated and will say things. no one is perfect.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:51 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• how horrible...these people are adults-they shouls act like it and NOT do this to their child :(
    poor thing- she probably doesn't know WHAT to think
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:51 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I'd be calling CPS on this bunch. It would give me even greater pleasure to sterilize both the parents. Without anesthesia. That way they can't ruin any more kids.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:52 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Both parents like to complain about each other in situations of break up or divorce. This is how it is. My parents would do this too. Mom would say, "Your dad ............" and then dad would say, "Well your mom...." As I grew up I learned to reply, "Well you're the one who married him/her." That usually shut them up. They CHOSE to be with that person, wherein as I didn't have any choice about who my parents were LOL.
    Anonymous

• You should sit your sister down in private & EDUCATE HER on NOT PERMENANTLY SCARRING her poor little girl. Was your sister treated & spoken to this way when she was small? Then why would she try to ruin her own daughters life by speaking to her that way. Maybe she needs (the Mother) a good kick in the butt, grow up & treat her daughter with Love & Compassion. After all what comes around goes around & the Mother will be Old some day & need compassion from her daughter.

Anonymous

• What a horrible conversation to have with a child. What is wrong with your sister? She needs professional help.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:26 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• That's terrible. I know what it's like to be put in the middle of a tough situation like that as a small child. It is AWFUL. Poor kid :(
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:38 PM on Apr. 3, 2011