Is it true about Obama? All the things he wants to change? These are rumors/ articles I read!

He wants to tax churches to help health care costs. ( Which I think is ridiculous!)

Take away cattle guards, and ban fishing, ban guns, change our anthem??? Shorten public schools and longer school days on top of it, wants to honor jane Fonda?

Wants big changes in mortgages! Higher gas price to 5 bucks a gallon???

Wants a kill switch for internet? Wants us to all be under one health plan and we get microscopic chips such as the RFID chip, and that many stores will be mandatory for the chips to be indebted into the clothing! Which has happen! Ban sport fishing. control banks, canadians to pay, wants to try to rule China as the president as one world nation!!!

This is sick! He seems like a liar! Haha he sure is giving US Change for the worst then what we ever have been!

He wants us to go against Israel! ( The Holy land of God ) :( That's sad!

He wants to disarm piolets, disarm America , draft, energy cost to sky rocket , fundamentally transform America. gun control, to ban flavored cigs, Jerusalem divided, Mubarak to step down, NASA to reach out to Muslims, NASA to be ban, open borders, (Hahaha ) patriact renewed, private army for something, soldiers to pay for health insurance. School vending machine changes. to cut pell grants, jail Americans with new law.
He is from the East! He doesn't have true citizen ship he went to Hawaii for his birth certificate. he wants us to fail, he's not for us the people, he is against us, he hates! He wants quick change. Raise taxes, make us pay more, Internet ID now we have to be charged. Visit Hiroshima.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• The Democrat agenda will force many changes that will hurt the middle class. I believe it is intentional you have to knock the middle class down to get the masses to beg for even more Government intervention.
    Anonymous

• he is a JOKE!!!! I seriously can't wait until he is out of office. What HAS HE DONE besides take vacation after vacation? Seriously...we have to live within our means, so if we are so broke...why doesn't he??

ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 1:01 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Anon, dunno what you're reading... but NO.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:01 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• By the way... I do agree with ItsJustMe as far as what's been accomplished.

If he was going to do all the things in the original post... they'd be DONE already. And half the posters in this forum would be "disappeared."

Nah... people are just trying to scare you.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:03 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• There is a bit of truth to most of what you wrote.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:04 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Actually, changing the national anthem isn't a bad idea.... something SINGABLE would be nice... as long as it's not set to the tune of an old British drinking song.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:09 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• He sounds like the Antichrist to me.. lol but No, I dont think he is as bad as everyone is trying to portray him. lazy and far out there.. but not evil. I dont think his decisions r helping the economy any, but I think he is trying to do some good. I am NOT an Obama fan, but I dont believe any president wants to be known as the worst president in world history. I do know there r alot of critics out there that r having a hay-day making his job even harder. And the american people and government officials r the ones ruining the economy, not just the president. cant b all his fault, he is just 1 man, and isnt making ALL the decisions.
    sarahlu

Answer by sarahlu at 1:16 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• The problem is, no matter who or what's in the White House, they still will not be able to change a complete thing.. no matter how much they want to, or promise too. It's a vicious cycle that's going no where... That's why you can't believe a total thing any politician ever says. He's a puppet.. It's a much bigger process than one person up there guys!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:19 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Do you have any internet links you can provide so we can read the articles, or some of them, so we can better discuss this. I've heard some of these, but I've not seen them in print. Jane Fonda (Hanoi Jane) ..... really? For what?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:31 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Links would be good.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 1:53 PM on Apr. 3, 2011