Did you ever notice ...

People that are obsessed with fitness are generally not good looking? I mean you'll see someone at the gym with a rockin' body, but then you see their face and WOW lol. Sorry if this is offensive I was just wondering if anyone else noticed the same thing?

kaylan010

Asked by kaylan010 at 1:08 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• No
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:10 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Lol I exercise at home, or go walking/running on the trails so I don't really see people at the gym, but interesting thought. :)
    lore_tex

Answer by lore_tex at 1:10 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Really? No, I've never noticed that. I'll check though tomorrow when I'm at the gym.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:12 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I have not noticed. Maybe you just have a lot of ugly people at your gym (at least you think their ugly)...

There are many hot, fit people at the gym i go to.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:13 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• you might be right samurai chica
    kaylan010

Comment by kaylan010 (original poster) at 1:15 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I sweat to hard and am working too hard to lose 60 pounds to notice other people and might be one of the uglies.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:46 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• no...i'm at the gym a lot. i know i don't have an ugly face. there are a couple butter faces at the gym but for the most part the women with bods have the face to complete the package (for those unfamiliar with the term a butter face is someone with a hot bod and ugly face. everything about her is hot "but 'er face")
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 1:57 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Hmmm...I've seen ugly fit people, but I've also seen ugly unfit people as well as beautiful people either fit or unfit.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 3:21 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I have met a LOT of people in my life and I have noticed that there are people who get more attractive the longer you know them and then there are ones who get uglier the better you know them :)
    livewell

Answer by livewell at 4:20 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• LMBO... maybe it is where you live because here in my little bit of so cal the gym rats as we call them are often the trophy wives and are GEORGIOUS!!!

You have never seen so many hot women in one place at one time!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous