Should i ... ?

to my question before about my sister... should i possible right up a daily routine on how things are done in my house and how my household is run? and give her a copy and explain it to her and possible right up an agreement stating what should and shouldn't be done...so we are all on the same page?

proudmommy_0811

Asked by proudmommy_0811 at 1:19 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• If she has a rebellious attitude, I would not aim it towards her so much as maby involve the kids and yourself as well. say that this is what I am going to do, and here is what the kids are responsible for, and as long as you are here, this is what I need you to do. that way it doesnt seem like you are targeting her.
    sarahlu

Answer by sarahlu at 1:30 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I think its very important very everyone to know exactly what is expected and when. Sounds like a great idea to me.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:21 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• hey if she wants to live there she follows the rules.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:25 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Yes, but I would involve her in the process of making up the list and let her give some input. That way she can't claim that this is all stuff you put on her, but you both know that this is the plan you agreed to.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 1:30 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• that's what i was thinking but i don't wanna come off wrong and rude
    proudmommy_0811

Comment by proudmommy_0811 (original poster) at 1:28 PM on Apr. 3, 2011